Guiding You Through The Social Security Process
People throughout Texas frequently turn to us for assistance with Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims and appeals. Our years of experience have given us the detailed knowledge of the Social Security process. We can provide you with educated guidance through every step. Contact Amick, Stevens & Gadness at 214-473-8383 to schedule a reduced-rate consultation to discuss your about Social Security claim.
As members of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR), we can make certain the appropriate steps are taken within the required timeframes, including:
- Help determine what Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for which you are eligible.
- Provide assistance with all of the necessary paperwork and information.
- Work with your doctor to gather the appropriate evidence and medical documents.
- Enlist other experts as needed to ensure all of the required factors are present.
- Provide assistance with appeals and requests for reconsideration.
- Explain the general proceedings, which take place at Social Security hearings.
- Meet with you before your hearing to advise you as to questions and issues that may arise at your hearing.
- Represent you at your hearing and present evidence on your behalf.
- Question any vocational experts or medical experts called to testify.
- Request that a prior application be reopened and reconsidered, if possible.
Count On Our Experience And Compassion
Our lawyers have the Social Security experience necessary to ensure your success.
We understand that the benefits provided by Social Security are important to your life. For that reason, our experienced Social Security attorneys make certain to take the time necessary to investigate your case properly. You can count on us to be responsive to all of your questions and to keep you advised as to the proceedings. Your success is our goal.
Contact us online or call us at 214-473-8383 today.