Dedicated Family Law Attorneys In Plano
At Amick, Stevens & Gadness, we understand that any conflict involving your family can be challenging and emotionally charged. Our goal as divorce and family law lawyers is to provide compassionate and professional representation with individualized attention to your needs. In order to do that, we are committed to listening to you in order to understand your needs and goals completely. We will remain available to answer your questions and to make certain that you understand all of your legal options and are involved with the choices that will affect your future.
For more information on how we can assist you with your family law matter, please call 214-473-8383 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
Our Team Is Ready To Assist You With Any Matter
From our Plano, Texas, law office, our attorneys, Carole Stevens, Nancy Amick and Laura Gadness, represent clients throughout Collin County, Denton County and Dallas County with family law cases involving:
- Divorce cases: Contested and uncontested divorces with any level of assets, including:
- Collaborative divorce — A technique aimed at resolving divorce and family law cases mutually and amicably in conferences involving both parties and their respective lawyers
- Uncontested/friendly divorces — Including solid professional legal guidance with respectful attention to detail as we work with you to prepare the necessary documents and to help you understand the divorce process
- Complex divorce — Including representation in high-end divorce cases involving hidden assets, business interests, and other complex asset and debt concerns
- Child custody and visitation: Including working with the complex factors involved in a change of conservatorship
- Child support orders: Including changes to support based on new factors, and representation at Attorney General Child Support Reviews
- Asset division: Including division of assets, such as employee benefits and real estate
- Domestic partnership issues : Including drafting agreements, property settlements, child custody, adoption and all other same-sex domestic partnership issues
- Adoptions : Including assistance with stepparent and grandparent adoptions
- Paternity matters : Including suits to establish parentage and set up child support
- Wills: Including the creation of basic wills, powers of attorney and living will documents
- Mediation cases: A technique also aimed at amicable, mutual resolution through cost-effective negotiations before a neutral, third-party mediator
Contact a family law and divorce lawyer at Amick, Stevens & Gadness, at 214-473-8383 to schedule a reduced-rate consultation.