Plano Family Law and Social Security Attorneys
At Amick, Stevens & Gadness, we understand that any conflict involving your family can be challenging and emotionally charged. Our goal as divorce and family lawyers is to provide compassionate and professional representation with individualized attention to your needs. In order to do that, we are committed to listening to you in order to understand your needs and goals completely. We will remain available to answer your questions and to make certain that you understand all of your legal options and are involved with the choices that will affect your future.
For more information on how we can assist you with your family law or Social Security matter, please call 214-473-8383 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
Consult With a North Dallas Custody Attorney Today
From our Plano, Texas, law office, our attorneys, Carole Stevens, Nancy Amick and Laura Gadness, represent clients throughout Collin County, Denton County and Dallas County with family law cases involving:
- Divorce: Including contested and uncontested divorces with any level of assets
- Complex divorce: Including representation in high-end divorce cases involving hidden assets, business interests, and other complex asset and debt concerns
- Uncontested/friendly divorces: Including solid professional legal guidance with respectful attention to detail as we work with you to prepare the necessary documents and to help you understand the divorce process
- Child custody and visitation: Including work with the complex factors involved in a change of conservatorship
- Child support: Including changes to support based on new factors, and representation at Attorney General Child Support Reviews
- Property division: Including division of assets, such as employee benefits and real estate
- Domestic partnerships: Including drafting agreements, property settlements, child custody, adoption and all other same-sex domestic partnership issues
- Adoption: Including assistance with stepparent and grandparent adoptions
- Paternity: Including suits to establish parentage and set up child support
- Wills: Including the creation of basic wills, powers of attorney and living will documents
- Collaborative Law: A technique aimed at resolving divorce and family law cases mutually and amicably in conferences involving both parties and their respective lawyers
- Mediation: A technique also aimed at amicable, mutual resolution through cost-effective negotiations before a neutral, third-party mediator.
Contact a family law and divorce lawyer at Amick, Stevens & Gadness at 214-473-8383 to schedule a consultation.
McKinney, Texas, Social Security, SSDI and SSI Lawyers
Our more than 25 years of experience has provided us with the knowledge you need on your side when you are involved in a Social Security issue. We can assist people throughout Texas with all stages of the process. From Social Security Disability benefits to Supplemental Security Income, we can work with you toward an efficient, effective resolution. View the following for more information:
- Social Security Overview
- Social Security Process
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Security Income
Contact us at 214-473-8383 to schedule a free 30-minute consultation about your Social Security issues.